1 bunch raw kale, washed, de-stemmed and dried
2 Tbsp tahini
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (or water)
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos (or tamari or soy sauce)
4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
2 teaspoons minced garlic (1 – 2 cloves)
sesame seeds, to taste as garish (optional)
- Break or cut kale into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- mix rest of ingredients sesame seeds together.
- Pour dressing over kale and massage into the kale with your hands until all pieces of kale are coated.
- Let the salad sit in the fridge for an hour or so to marinate. (optional, but allowing some time to marinate will wilt the kale a bit and make it a little more palatable)
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds before serving if desired.