Pizza dough (1 can, or medium sized ball)
1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 cup Chicken Breast, cooked, cubed*
3 slices Bacon, cooked, diced*
1 cup Pineapple, diced
1/2 cup Green Pepper, diced
1/2 cup Onion, diced
1/4 cup Cilantro, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400*
- On lightly floured surface, Roll out pizza crust. Place on baking sheet and par-bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven, let cool 1 minute. Mix sauces together and spread over crust.
- Sprinkle half of cheese over pizza, add chicken, pineapple, bacon, onion and pepper, top with rest of cheese.
- Top with cilantro, drizzle with more barbecue sauce
- Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
*To make vegetarian, omit chicken and bacon, optionally substitute tofu.