1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp each paprika and dried minced onion
1.5 tsp salt-free chili powder
1.5 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp allspice
4 lb pork loin
3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup sliced scallions
24 small dinner rolls
1. Mix 1 tbsp brown sugar with paprika, minced onion, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, and allspice.
2. Sprinkle 1 tbsp mixture into bottom of a slow cooker. Rub remaining mixture over pork.
3. Add vinegar and remaining brown sugar to slow cooker; stir to mix. Add pork
4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours until pork is fork tender.
5. Remove pork to cutting board and pull into shreds.
6. Return to slow-cooker; add scallions and toss to coat.
7. Put about 1/4 cup pork in each dinner roll.