4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
canola or vegetable oil
1 cup pasta sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 lb spaghetti or angel hair pasta
1. Clean chicken breasts, pound out with a mallet until 1/2 inch thick.
2. Coat chicken in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
3. Fill bottom of large skillet/frying pan with 1/4 inch of oil, medium- high heat.
4. Fry chicken several minutes on each side, till cooked through and breading is brown and crispy, test a small piece.
5. Arrange cooked chicken on a baking sheet. Top with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
6. Broil 1 minute, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, serve with spaghetti.