½ stick butter or margarine
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
3 ½ cups milk (no soy milk – it will not set with pudding)
2 pkgs instant French vanilla pudding mix
8 oz. Cool Whip
1 bag Oreo cookies
1 pkg gummy worms (optional)
- Pulverize oreos in food processor or in a plastic bag using a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk and pudding mix. Whisk for several minutes then let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk in Cool whip.
- Beat pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Use 8 inch flower pot (without hole in bottom or cover hole with cool whip cardboard label.) Alternate layers of crushed cookies and whipped pudding in pot, finishing with a a layer of cookies. (4-5 layers of each) Add gummy worms if desired.
- Chill for at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, put an artificial flower on top. Use a plastic shovel to serve.