1lb frozen bread or pizza dough thawed
½ lb shaved deli ham,
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 egg beaten
1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325*. Roll dough on lighted floured surface into 12×8 inch rectangle.
2. Cover dough evenly with ham (overlapping slightly) leaving 1 inch border on all sides.
3. Mix cheddar cheese and dressing, spread evenly over ham.
4. Moisten edges of dough with water. Starting at one of the long sides fold one third of dough over filling, then repeat with other side. Pinch edges of dough together to seal. Place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Cut 3 diagonal slits in top brush evenly with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake 35 to 40 or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.