9oz box barilla no-boil lasagna noodles
15oz ricotta cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
1 lb ground beef or 1 lb sausage, browned
2 lb jar of pasta sauce
parsley (to garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 375. In bowl, combine beaten eggs, ricotta cheese, TWO cups of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan. (If you choose not to use the parmesan, just add more mozzarella.) Set aside.
2. Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of a 13x9x3 pan. Layer 4 uncooked lasagna noodles (they will overlap), then 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
3. Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1 1/2 Cups sauce.
4. Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remaining meat, 1 cup of sauce.
5. For top layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
6. Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking until all the cheese is melted on the top (about 5 minutes). Let stand 15 minutes before serving. If you are using a 13X9X2 pan—just make 3 layers to avoid boiling over.