4 cans packaged refrigerator biscuits
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup margarine
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350*, grease a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Separate biscuits and cut each one into 4 pieces
- Combine sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl
- Coat biscuits in sugar mixture and place in bundt pan (save remaining mix)
- Melt margarine, add vanilla and remaining sugar mix. Stir well and pour mixture over biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes and invert onto serving plate.
- Pinch off biscuit pieces to eat, do not slice.