1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant french vanilla pudding
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
12 oz package semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Grind up chocolate chips in a food processor or blender, set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350* Grease and flour a loaf pan.
3. Mix all ingredients together except the chocolate chips, beat thoroughly.
4. Stir in 2/3 of the chocolate chips. Pour batter into pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
5. Remove cake from oven, sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips while still in the pan.
6. When the chips on top have hardened, the cake is cooled, remove from pan, serve.