1/2 pkg jumbo shells
26 oz. pasta sauce
1/2 of 15 oz. container ricotta cheese
2 cups (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup (3 oz.) parmesan cheese
10 oz. pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained (optional)
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Cook shells according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In large bowl, beat egg. Add ricotta, 1 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, spinach and parsley.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spread 3/4 cup of pasta sauce on bottom of lasagna pan.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture. Arrange in baking dish and pour rest of sauce over shells.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.