2 cups soft macaroon cookie crumbs
3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
8oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
3 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
1 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 325*
2. Crust: combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into bottom and 1 inch up the sides of 9-inch springform pan. Wrap foil around bottom of pan. Bake at 325* for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Increase oven temp to 350*
3. Filling: In a medium sized bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 of the chocolate chips over bottom of the cooled crust and spread the cheese mixture evenly over the chips.
5. Topping: Heat raspberry jam gently until just liquid enought to drizzle over the top. Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp of chips over the top. Bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes, or until filling is set.
6. Remove cheesecake to wire rack and cool completely. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until completely chilled. To serve, remove from refrigerator, let stand 15 minutes, then remove side of pan.