1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup butter or margarine
10 slices sandwich bread, cubed
2 cups fully cooked ham, cubed
1/2 lb American cheese, cubed
2 cups milk
1 tsp ground mustard
1. In a skillet, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Remove pepper and onion, reserve drippings.
2. Combine pepper, onion, ham and bread in ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
3. Add cheese to drippings; cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts. Pour over bread mixture.
4. Beat eggs, milk and mustard; pour over cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake uncovered at 300* for 1 hour.