2 cups oats
2 cup kashi go lean cereal
1 cup kashi go lean crunch cereal
3/4 c sweetened coconut
2 cups chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews)
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 c vegetable oil
1/4 c maple syrup
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine the oats, cereals, nuts, coconut, and brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, and salt. Combine mixtures.
- Spread onto greased baking pan. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes to achieve an even color.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add craisins and mix.