1 Box Brownie Mix
1 Box Ice Cream Sandwiches, 12 count
½ Gallon Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (green color)
½ Cup Hot Fudge
Mint leaves (for garnish)
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool completely. Remove from pan to plate and break into chunks to cool more. Remove crispy edges of brownie (and eat them!)
- Scoop out half of mint Ice cream into bowl and let thaw several minutes. Lightly grease 13×9 glass baking pan. Arrange ice cream sandwiches side by side in bottom of pan so they form a tight, complete layer. Cut sandwiches to fit corners if necessary. (Start by aligning short end of sandwiches with short side of pan for best fit)
- Mix up thawed ice cream well so that it is easily spreadable. Spread an even layer of ice cream (about ½” thick) over sandwich layer. Place pan in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from freezer. Crumble brownie into small bits evenly over ice cream layer, until completely covered. Return cake to Freezer for 10 minutes
- Heat hot fudge in microwave for 20 seconds – just until slightly warm. Stir well and let cool.
- Remove cake from freezer and drizzle evenly with cooled fudge. Return cake to freezer for 20 minutes
- Pull rest of Mint ice cream from freezer. Let thaw several minutes and mix well so that it is easily spreadable. Spread even layer of ice cream (about ½” thick) over brownie/fudge layer. Garnish with several fresh mint leaves. Freeze cake until ready to serve.