1 pkg Ramen noodles (flavor doesn’t matter as packet won’t be used)
1 small head of broccoli, cut up with stems removed
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sriracha hot sauce
1 1/2 tsp honey
2-3 Tbsp milk
- Coat the bottom of a small pot with water and bring to a boil. In a steamer basket, steam broccoli for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- In a larger pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- In a small bowl combine peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha and honey. Stir until well mixed. Add milk and continue to stir until sauce is smooth. (Add more or less milk according to your desired sauce consistency)
- Once water has boiled add Ramen noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain cooked noodles and broccoli and empty into serving bowl. Pour in peanut sauce and toss to coat. Serves 1.
- Optional: add tofu, tempeh, or chicken for a heartier meal.