1.5 sleeves honey graham crackers, crushed
3 Tbsp sugar
1 stick (8oz) butter or margarine, melted
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup key lime juice
- Preheat oven to 325*F.
- Combine crushed graham crackers with sugar and melted butter. Mix well
- Press crust mixture into bottom and sides of pie pan. Bake for 10 min. Set aside to cool.
- Increase oven temp to 350*. Combine milk, yolks, and lime juice in large bowl, beat with hand-mixer until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust, bake for 15 minutes.
- Let pie stand for 10 minutes before refrigerating.
- To serve top with whipped cream and lime garnish.