1 box white cake mix
1 can cream of coconut (14oz)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
1 pkg flaked coconut (8oz)
- Grease the inside of a large bundt pan. Prepare and bake white cake mix in pan according to package directions.
- While cake is baking, mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together. Reserve 1 cup of this mixture for final step.
- Remove cake from oven. While still hot, using a large serving fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Pour coconut mixture over the hot cake, filling in the holes.
- Let cake cool completely then invert onto serving plate. Drizzle with remainder of coconut mixture and top with the flaked coconut. Keep cake refrigerated.