1 ball of pizza dough, room temperature for 30 min
1/2 cup alfredo sauce
8oz mozarella cheese, shredded
1 small head of broccoli, trimmed, rinsed
1 large handful fresh spinach leaves, trimmed, rinsed
1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 Tbsp Honey
- Fill a small microwavable bowl half full with water. Add broccoli to bowl and cook in microwave for 2 minutes, so broccoli is lightly steamed. Preheat oven to 450*F and dust pizza pan with flour.
- Roll or toss pizza dough out to be the size of baking pan. Place dough on pan.
- Using the bottom of a large spoon, spread alfredo sauce on dough until well covered. Sprinkle a handful of mozzarella on top.
- Distribute Broccoli and spinach (and pineapple) evenly over dough and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Using a teaspoon, drop spoonfuls of the ricotta evenly over pizza. Drizzle top of pizza lightly with honey.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.