6 ears of corn
3 Tbsp mayo
1 fresh lime, halved
1 tsp chili powder (add more to taste)
salt and pepper to taste
6oz Feta or Cotilla Cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven or grill to 375*.
- Husk corn, spread each ear lightly with butter and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, rotating every few minutes for even cooking.
- Remove cobs from grill/oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- One ear at a time, hold corn vertically by the stem with tip planted on a large cutting board. Using a sharp knife, slowly slice kernels off the cob and drop into large bowl. Repeat with each ear.
- Add mayo to bowl and mix well with corn. Squeeze juice from lime halves into bowl and stir.
- Season with chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese and cilantro. Serve warm or refrigerate for later. Yields 2-3 cups.