10 small red skinned potatoes (or 5 large)
4 Tbsp margarine
1/2 cup soy milk
Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse potatoes and chop into small cubes (peel if desired, but the skins have all the good stuff!)
- Fill a large pot with cool water and add potatoes.
- Bring water to a boil and boil for 10-15 minutes, until potatoes are easily mashed with a fork.
- Turn off heat and drain potatoes. Return potatoes to pot and add margarine, milk, salt and pepper.
- Mash with a potato masher or hand blender until smooth. Serve with a pat of margarine or pepper gravy.