3 cups rolled oats
1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
1 cup cashews
3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, nuts, coconut, and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine maple syrup, oil, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Add syrup mixture to oat mixture and stir until oats are thoroughly coated. Divide mixture onto 2 large baking sheets.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to achieve an even golden color.
- Remove granola from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and add dried cranberries. Mix until evenly distributed.